Himalayan Culture & Education Fund (HCEF)
Creating a balanced future while preserving an ancient past.
Since 2004 Khachodling Trust India has provided support and services to beloved remote Himalayan communities. Every Khachodling activity is underpinned by Khandro Thrinlay Chodon's altruistic intention to reveal the ancient wisdom of her Himalayan culture, so we can each begin to live with a deeper awareness, connection and meaning.
Since 2009, through your donations and monthly offerings, the Himalayan Culture and Education Fund has been supporting Himalayan communities in the following ways:
- Covid relief for India.
- Education scholarships for disadvantaged Himalayan children.
- Sustainability, through community building projects that respond to the impact of climate change.
- Healthcare in traditional medical clinics, eye care and assistance with medical fees for people in urgent need of surgery.
- Empowering women through their own action to become leaders in their communities.
- Preserving ancient traditions, arts & crafts techniques and sustainable community projects.
- Supporting Himalayan Hermitages by providing training and much needed supplies.
For your opportunity to become a part of the ongoing activities visit Khachodling HCEF or we invite you to create positive imprints on this planet by becoming a sustaining supporter of Himalayan projects and activities. To sign up and support annually or monthly visit our secure online portal
'Support and giving is not a one way act. Rather it is a reciprocal relationship'
- Khandro Thrinlay Chodon -